Dubois Aviation Flyers Club
- Each day students will complete 30 minutes of ground school training.
- Students will fly a real plane with our instructor daily.
- Students will get more freedom to refine their skills in our simulator.
- Flexible scheduling 7 days a week.
- Log flight hours that can be credited towards your private pilot license.
- Build confidence and skills in a private lesson setting.
- Introduction to airplanes
- Forces acting on an airplane in flight
- Airplane control surfaces and how they control the aircraft
- Learning the phonetic alphabet
- Learn to read Aviation Charts (NEW)
- Airport Signs and Markings (NEW)
- What makes an airplane fly
- Aircraft systems
- Radio communications
- Preflight of the airplane
- Basics of airspace
- Traffic patterns
- Pilots log book and how to log your flights
- Requirements to become a pilot
In Flight Training
- Get behind the controls each lesson in our Cessna 150
- One on one flying time with a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Perform touch and go landings, airplane maneuvers and more
- Listen and speak to the control tower while in flight
- Enter the traffic pattern at Chino airport
- Seat cushions available for best visibility
- Headset rentals will be provided for each student. Personal headsets can be purchased
- Log flight instruction which can be used towards your pilots license requirements
- Each lesson is $175 (Discounted from our normal pricing)
- Students are limited to 1 lesson per month in this program.
- Call to reserve 909-597-6292